Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blog It Forward

SPOILER ALERT!: I am new to the blogging world.

I am not savvy and up to date and precise nor am I hard on myself to get blog posts done by a deadline. I want to be, I'm trying to be, I will be!

But in the interim, there will be a little dead space between my blog posts while I brainstorm and make blogging plans and update and perfect my blog. I hope that I can inspire many minds to try new things and make their house a home - and I am inspired by some of these blogs below!

I am listing a few blogs that I love to frequent, and when you come to check out what new things I've got up you can swing by their pieces of the internet to see what new things they've come up with! 

Just a note: I am not endorsed or paid by any of these great blogs, just want to share the things I have found and loved over the years.

1. I Heart Organizing

2. Just A Girl And Her Blog

3. A Bowl Full Of Lemons

4. Hip 2 Save

5. Thrifty Decor Chick

6. Organizing Made Fun

7. The Krazy Coupon Lady

8. The House Of Smiths

Hopefully these will help inspire you, and I look forward to seeing you here again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet mention and best of luck to you with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! Thank you SO MUCH for including us!!! I'm honored! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thank you for the great blog!

      Delete