Sunday, June 8, 2014

A New Camera!

I have always been interested in photography. Even with my little point-and-shoot cameras and cell phone cameras, I've always tried to be a little creative in my shooting. By no means am I a professional (Yet!) but I am always trying to get a great shot none-the-less.

 I recently talked K in to letting me invest in a DSLR camera. I got it about a month ago and have been playing around ever since. Now, a DSLR is MUCH different than any camera I've used before, but I HAVE been reading a lot on how to get the most out of it. Even dear K has had a blast with this camera so far.

THE SPECS:
Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55IS Lens 
Megapixels: 12.2 Megapixels 
Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor 
Zoom: 3.1 X Optical , 3.1 X Digital 
Camera Features: 1080p HD Movie Recording 
Display Size: 2.7 "


 I. Am. In. LOVE!

Now, I don't have the option for comparison with other DSLR cameras, but I DID do my research before purchasing this bad boy and I must say, my research paid off. I am thoroughly impressed with this camera, and  believe it is a great starter DSLR. If you're in the market, this guy gets my two thumbs up!

Being the not-really-amazing photographer I am, I have been going crazy with the photos. Below are just a few that I have taken over the past few weeks.







Now to just convince K that I need more lenses!


No comments:

Post a Comment